Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AdvantaFlex addresses the need for a flexible, translucent, sterilizable, moldable, heat sealable, and weldable biopharmaceutical tubing for fluid processing. AdvantaFlex TPE tubing maintains its physical properties following sterilization processes, resists kinking, remains translucent for visible product flow, and does not become gummy. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
- Sterile weldable and heat sealable
- Available as leak-proof molded connections and tubing
- Made from FDA-approved ingredients
- Certified free of silicone oils and animal-derived ingredients
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- Meets various ISO and USP standards, including Class VI
- Meets European Pharmacopoeia 22.214.171.124 standards
- REACH, RoHS and California Proposition 65 compliant
- Excellent low absorption and adsorption characteristics as compared to silicone
- Low permeability as compared to silicone
- Smooth interior for excellent flow and performance
- Translucent for fluid flow visibility
- Excellent tubing component for Single-Use systems
- Sizes from 1/8″ (.125) through 1″ (1.000) I.D.
- Custom lengths, sizes, and packaging available
- Supplied double bagged; sealed in polybags at manufacture for cleanliness
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Single resin validation — no need to graft to other tubing materials like silicone for media filling and sampling applications that involve peristaltic pumps; helps eliminate operator errors
- “Extractables” test portfolio available upon request
- Included in our Rx-360 Joint Audit Program for Single-Use Systems
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Also available as sealed tubing ends
- Single-Use AdvantaFlex tubing is available with molded mini Tri-Clamp® ends
- Single-use Systems can be custom made using AdvantaSil® platinum-cured, Class VI silicone tubing and hose or AdvantaFlex® Class VI biopharmaceutical grade tubing.
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
Discover how much better the right tubing — AdvantaFlex — will work in your pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, or other critical processing application.
WELD TEST VIDEO
- Sterile filling
- Vaccine production
- Pharmaceutical sampling and delivery systems
- Single-use systems
- Bioreactor processes
- Cell media, harvesting, and fermentation
- Pharmaceutical production and processing
- High purity water transfer
Because of its ability to be sealed and welded, AdvantaFlex is ideal for filling and sampling applications.
ADVANTAFLEX® – BIOPHARMACEUTICAL GRADE TPE
|Part Number||I.D.||Wall (reference)||O.D.||Working Pressure at 70°F (21.1°C)||Standard Lengths Coiled||Standard Lengths on Spools|
Sold by standard lengths only. Add length suffix code to product number when ordering—see the Coil Length Legend at right for length suffix codes. Example: a 50 foot coil of .125 inch I.D. x .250 inch O.D. tubing is product number APAF-BP-0125-0250L. Add length and “S” to denote “spool” for products with lengths available on spools. Example: a 500 foot spool of .125 inch I.D. x .250 inch O.D. tubing is product number APAF-BP-0125-0250-500S. Working pressures are calculated from burst testing using a 3:1 safety factor. Coils and spools are supplied double bagged in heat-sealed polybags and bulk packed. Contact your AdvantaPure Sales Representative for other packaging options.
The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
Coil Length Legend
P = 25 feet
L = 50 feet
K = 100 feet
|Durometer, Shore A±5||65|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, PSI||1000|
|Ultimate Enlongation %||550|
|Tensile Modulus @100%, PSI||410|
|Tear Strength, Die B, PPI||240|
|Compression Set, % per ASTM D-395B||25|
|Max. Operating Temperature, °F||275|
|Brittle Temperature, °F||-88|