Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bioreactor Tubing Kits
Single-Use and Customizable for Benchtop Bioreactors
Bioreactor Tubing Kits are built-to-order to your specific requirements and clean room packaged. The single-use kits are custom manufactured and assembled from a variety of components — tubing, filters, connectors — offering faster turnaround time and increased processing capacity. Made from platinum-cured silicone or AdvantaFlex® biopharmaceutical grade TPE tubing, AdvantaPure’s Bioreactor Tubing Kits provide convenience and greater efficiency.
Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab; applies to tubing only.
- Components meet relevant ISO and USP standards, including Class VI
- Assembled and packaged in ISO 7 (Class 10,000) clean rooms
- AdvantaFlex TPE tubing is sterile weldable and heat sealable
- Tubing is certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Tubing material validation and extractables test portfolios available upon request
- Optional RFID tags easily attach to assemblies for identification purposes
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results for tubing are available on request
AdvantaPure’s Bioreactor Tubing Kits:
- Offer faster turnaround time for your bioreactor and increase your processing capacity
- Decrease cross contamination risks
- Reduce repetitive motion injuries from assembly processes
- Minimize the number of inventoried components you need to stock
- Provide a single, animal-derived-ingredient-free material contact surface (both tubing and molded components)
- Design your ready-to-use assembly to your specifications
- Kits with AdvantaFlex TPE tubing allow for easy welding and sealing
Bioreactor Tubing Kits are Custom Assembled for Your Process
- Specify your tubing material and length for addition, vent, sparge and harvest lines
- You identify the tubing sizes, materials and lengths, plus filters and connectors
- AdvantaFlex TPE lines are available with sealed ends; silicone lines are available plugged
Select from AdvantaFlex TPE Tubing or APST Silicone Tubing
BioPharmaceutical Grade Tubing
AdvantaFlex addresses the need for a sterilizable, moldable, weldable and heat sealable biopharmaceutical tubing without silicone oils. AdvantaFlex maintains its physical properties following sterilization processes, resists kinking, remains translucent for visible product flow and does not become gummy.
APST Unreinforced Silicone Tubing
Low-volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone tubing is cleanroom produced for critical pharmaceutical applications. APST has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and 3-A standards.