Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)
Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide)
BioClosure® Sterile Erlenmeyer Flask Assemblies
- Available in two capacities:1 and 2 liter; polycarbonate flasks
- Flasks fit standard shaking incubator systems and can be placed on any platform
- Validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- AdvantaFlex® tubing with MPC/sealing cap and dip tube to bottom of flask with angled cut for easy transfer 0.2 um filter for sterile gas venting
- Custom lengths and configurations available upon request
- Also available in platinum cured silicone
- Cell/Microbial/Plant Cell Growth
- Media Preparation/Storage
- Process R&D
for BioClosure Sterile Erlenmeyer Flask Assemblies (flask included)
|Product Number||Flask Capacity|
|AFFA2-53-0100x||1000 mL (1 Liter)|
|AFFA2-53-0200x||2000 mL (2 Liter)|
|Specify flat (F) or baffled (B) base. Example: AFFA2-53-0100F|
All AdvantaFlex BioClosure Sterile Erlenmeyer Flask Assemblies are supplied with one (1) 1/8" I.D. x 1/4" O.D. dip tube line and one (1) 1/4" I.D. x 7/16" O.D. vent line.
Download a printable version of our BioClosure System Assemblies brochure. BioClosure_System_Assemblies.pdf (685kb)
Back to BioClosure System Assemblies
for Bottles, Flasks and Carboys
SINGLE-USE PROCESS MOLDED MANIFOLDS
Eliminate production stoppages for sterilization, reduce the risk of leaks and contamination, and increase
efficiency by incorporating Single-Use manifolds from AdvantaPure. Single Use products simplify cleaning validations—use once and discard.
Each manifold is custom made using platinum-cured, Class VI silicone tubing or AdvantaFlex® TPE tubing,
molded fittings, BioClosures, filters, bottles, labels and tracking options, and other components.
Contact an AdvantaPure representative today to discuss your application.