Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: email@example.com
Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone hose is clean room produced for critical pharmaceutical, biopharm, cosmetic, and food applications. Polyester yarn braiding inside the wall enhances the pressure capabilities. AdvantaSil® APSH has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed on the hose liner by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APSH Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100° F (-73.3° C) to 400° F (204.4° C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP, SIP and gamma radiation processes
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Included in our Rx-360 Joint Audit Program for Single-Use Systems
- Complete validation package available upon request
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
APSH – POLYESTER BRAID-REINFORCED SILICONE HOSE
|Part Number||Nominal I.D.||Wall||O.D.||Working Pressure at 70°F (21.1°C)||Burst Pressure at 70°F (21.1°C)||Minimum Bend Radius||Weight per foot/meter||Standard AvailableLengths|
Sold by standard coil length of 50 feet; APSH-P-0625 and APSH-P-1000 are also available in 25 foot lengths. Add length suffix code to product number when ordering—see the Coil Length Legend at right for length suffix codes. Example: 50 ft. of .250 in. I.D. hose is product number APSH-P-0250L. Non-listed sizes and custom lengths are available by special order. Coils are supplied double bagged in heat-sealed polybags and bulk packed. Contact your AdvantaPure Sales Representative for other packaging options.
NOTE: The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
|Coil Length Legend
P = 25 feet
Coil Length Legend
P = 25 feet
L = 50 feet
Download a printable version of our APSH Silicone Hose brochure. AdvantaSil_APSH_Hose.pdf (354KB)
Click to download a printable PDF version of our AdvantaSil catalog. AdvantaSil_catalog.pdf (2.7MB)
Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing and Hose
The AdvantaSil® family of high purity products include:
• Unreinforced Tubing • Braid Reinforced Hoses • Pump Grade Tubing • Wire Reinforced Suction/Discharge Hoses