Hose Identification Solutions
Use etched collars to communicate your most critical information. Part numbers, sizes, service dates, and usage recommendations are just a few examples.
LASER-ETCHED HOSE COLLARSLaser-etched collars present a sharp, legible, professional image. Include your company name, application-specific information such as serial numbers or maintenance codes, and more. Your information will not rub off, smear, or degrade.
- Sharper and more legible than traditional acid-etched parts or handwritten labels
- Print logos, patterns, designs, and reverse type
- Use product serialization (incremental counting) for tracking purposes
- Identify hose maintenance and replacement dates, part numbers, pressure and temperature ratings, contents, suction or discharge service – any data deemed critical
ADDITIONAL IDENTIFICATION APPLICATIONS
- Tag numbering
- Type (as per hose identification list)
- Pressure or temperature rating
- Fluid service
Download a printable version of our Hose Identification brochure. Hose_Identification.pdf (350KB)